KDD Research Paper and Poster

Dear Participants,

If you have submitted research paper or poster based on this competition, please let us know. We would like to recognize you and host your paper and poster on the profile section of our site.

Also, please take the survey to win ($50)

Hexagon-ML Team

0 Likes

Hi @super11

I’m the team winter_is_comming and I’m at the 12th place. I have wroten a document and posted here, thanks.

0 Likes

Thanks a lot. Can you please share this on your profile page on this platform.
We will also like this to be part of the KDD Special edition. Please email KDD cup chairs and @taposhdr

0 Likes

I’ve changed the website link on the profile page https://forums.hexagon-ml.com/u/thyrixyang/preferences/profile

Should I mail to kddcup2019@kdd.org and say I want to be part of the KDD Special edition?

0 Likes

Hi @thyrixyang

Your profile page is here.

You can access your profile from the competition portal, by clicking you image on the top right corner and clicking on Edit profile.

I am not sure what you were changing in the forum.

Let me know if it helps.

Yes please email kddcup2019@kdd.org.

0 Likes

@super11 How can we get the cash prizes? We did not receive notice for providing informations yet.

‘’’
The 10 top ranking final submissions for the KDD Cup|Humanities Track Competition qualify for cash prizes:
1st $5000
2nd $4000
3rd $3000
4th $3000
5th $3000
6th $2000
7th $2000
8th $1000
9th $1000
10th $1000
‘’’

2 Likes

@hsfz030128 : please email kddcup2019@kdd.org for the prices.

0 Likes

Hi! Were you able to get in touch with Oliver? I am in the same situation and was told to contact him, but he doesn’t respond to my emails. @zoulixin @hsfz030128

0 Likes

Also can not get in touch with Oliver…

0 Likes